DGL 3.51% 55.0¢ dgl group limited

Ann: Appointments of CFO and General Counsel, page-34

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Henry sounds like he has zero intention of modifying his approach regardless of what that approach has done to the SP.. Take these 2 sentences

"
    Simon acknowledged that he had gone too hard on acquisitions. He now has eyes on just three potential targets in 2H24".

That's 3 more acquisitions in 6 months and he's spinning this as somehow a modification of his behavior when the 40% decline in the SP appears to have made no difference to his approach. Now ask yourself why that is? He owns 53% of the stock. His long-term empire-building interests are being served while the current shareholders have lost such a huge proportion of their investment that many have little choice but to go along for the ride. In the many months and years to come if there are any gains for the current shareholders to be made they need to factor in all that time of lost interest and lost alternative investments. And if you think it wont be too long b4 the price recovers, what do you think the next DGL announcement of yet another acquisition is likely to do to the SP. No, Im bracing myself to be stuck here for a long, long time and hardly anything to show for it if and when I manage to get out. Believe what you want of this man but I think he's a bully and has zero respect or regard for his shareholders. Do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
55.0¢
Change
-0.020(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $156.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
56.0¢ 56.0¢ 54.5¢ $209.9K 378.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 52227 54.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
55.0¢ 39469 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.