DGL 3.51% 55.0¢ dgl group limited

Ann: Appointments of CFO and General Counsel, page-42

1. 563 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Oh dear talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You keep repeating that he has "learned his lesson" even though he has said expressly (no ifs, no buts) that he intends to continue M&A next half. The only thing he's ambiguous about is whether its 1, 2 or 3 M&A next half. Its like a politician who says he's "passionate" about X and Y and then just does what he wants to do and everyone else can go hang.

Consider this. 10 weeks ago DGL took a nose dive and lost its shareholders 40% of their investment. Where are we 10 weeks later? Still at .605c. Zero improvement. Why? Because even though you may not have learned from the experience the rest of the market has. Its clear that Henry's overzealous approach to M&A is a major factor in savaging the SP and keeping it down. Indeed if you stop averting your eyes from the words I quoted you'll see he says as much. And yet in the very next sentence, he says that we're getting more of the same.

What do I propose? He needs to consolidate, to take a breather. To win back the trust of the market so that it knows that DGL will at least give some consideration to serving the interests of its shareholders so as to retain the value in their investment rather than persistently pursuing policies that have been known in the past to send the SP into free fall and with no recovery in sight.

Have your opinion if you want but you're not going to stop me from expressing mine.

Oh and BTW. Today is an up day on the ASX with shares generally climbing. But what's happening with DGL. Its another down day. Hopeless!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.