AUZ 11.1% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

There will be an AGM this year to do that and vote out those...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 701
    There will be an AGM this year to do that and vote out those people, unfortunately I had asked people way back before the last AGM for people to join me by banding together to gather enough numbers to force that issue but alas peeps wanted to wait and see what was happening which has proved to be a wrong decision by many holders, I have always lobbied to get rid of the top two with a passion and that still remains.

I still firmly believe BB should not be given any position at all in the company that AUZ Mines have under our Control and that Ramsden should also bedrooms down and all benefits afforded to them should be stripped from them as they are the ones who were running this ship into the ground and deceiving many holders in the process.

This can still be achieved but people need to band together to gain the numbers we hold over 80% of the company so getting the required numbers to force the company to make these changes should be very easy, there was an email put up the other day by @Gpmn to contact maybe those who did not take the opportunity the last time will now do so and make sure we as the Owners and Shareholders get rid of the bad eggs we clearly know are running this company into the ground.

I urge everyone to contact that email put up so a list can be started for two reasons one to get our company back on track by putting forward to the board our concerns in regard to those on the board and two it will give us a base of contact in case any legal actions are open to holders down the track.

As for peeps jumping up and down about Led Guthrie and the wages they are paying him who by the way I personally wanted to take over running the Company should look deeply into his credentials before crying about how much his getting paid, maybe line him up against Benjamin Bell's Resume, pretty sure 99% would want LG running the Company to continue or hopefully resurrect the company's fortunes in the future.

Again those who want change please contact the email [email protected] so a data base can be put together that will only help us the Owners/Shareholders in the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $11.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $34.02K 4.190M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3693178 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4839817 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.