LCY 5.88% 1.6¢ legacy iron ore limited

Pilatus i dont really give a damn if you think i am a...

1. 7,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Pilatus i dont really give a damn if you think i am a shareholder or not but you may try to make this Co look good , but no make up in the world will make this company look like anything but a pig , do you know where the funds are coming from ???? , the 2.7mil loan is spent already imo , and if you dont believe me , do some research , TNG need to be paid 2 mil in the very near future (maybe as soon as this month) , and then you have quarterly admin costs ( just check past admin costs) , so what is left ????? .

Also the 2.7 mil needs to be paid back back , what in coming funds do we have ???? think really hard on this , as i dont think we have any , no producing assets what so ever as of this date

So how do we get money to pay for our future re-payments and expenses ??? , RI maybe but who would take this up , as it failed not long ago at 5.7c , so if they are think this again what price could it be done for now seeing the SP is at 3.3c ?? imo maybe 3c , at this price what ever shares you have will just be belted by dilution , this will be the biggest wealth killer for existing shareholder that dont take up the RI and if the last one was anything to go by , not many if any imo retail shareholders will take it up

So what left NMDC putting their hand in their pocket , and imo the chances of that happening is greater than win lotto . so good luck with your sentiment Pilatus , all imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $123.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.6¢ $32.25K 1.796M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1303125 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 10008 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.