MAY 4.35% 2.2¢ melbana energy limited

Ann: Appraisal Program for Block 9, Cuba, page-306

1. 9,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3054
    ”their MD” is leagues above, IMO, hence my 5 x investment there, there’s no comparison whatsoever. Ironically, I bailed out here 4ish years ago and invested it all “there”, when the leadership shuffle was happening here, I’m still very cautious and apprehensive about it….I’ve invested a small amount purely for the resource. While “their MD” lacks experience on the corporate side (and yes there’s been concessions and dilution as a result) he is by far the most honest, straight shooting, astute, technically savvy MD I’ve had the pleasure of being invested with. Approachable and always willing to face shareholders with the tough questions, there’s no ducking and weaving, he’ll cop it sweet and give you the honest answer. “Almost running out of money”, not true, he’s run the company on an oily rag and is very conservative with spending. “Crap register”, could be better sure, but I certainly wouldn’t be making comparisons with MAY, who’s register is in far worse shape. “Leaky ships”…..if you’re following along, that was proven to be absolute nonsense conjured up by nervous shareholders (and a couple of T20 dumping ahead of results). “Opaque jurisdiction”, very similar to Cuba, in fact, one could argue that a gas project in an energy starved continent is a smart move. Make no mistake, while there has been a little luck involved, for the most part what we are witnessing is purely due to “their MD’s”, tenacity, technical abilities and over a decade of hard work.

DYOR, IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $444.7K 19.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2048367 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 1402823 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.