POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

2 months for review process, hoping simultaneously in that time...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    2 months for review process, hoping simultaneously in that time find a financier to deliver the A$50M
    plus 4 months for development,  in this time find a buyer for the ore. hopefully Jinchuan from Lanzhou
    or Glencore.

If POS goes down the China path, they should call me and ill head west and swindle the deal for them.

Break bread on their famous Zhangye Dan Xia Landform ie. those colourful mountains in China. (not them avatar ones in south China). If you do business in China and visit Jinchuan, mention these. Mainlanders love it when you respect their ancient culture and history, especially the ones from 2nd or 3rd tier cities or the lanzhou spicy noodles also probably what the jinchuan peeps eat everyday for lunch
    if you know the history, food and relics/landmarks of each CITY (not province) these farmers will love you forever. - OR just baidu/google in the taxi on the way to their office, either way is good.

Of course my black book of doing business in China extends to more than this

damn i been in China too long :/

Long live POS!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.