POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Great work! BHP scuttled as we voted for and stated in that...

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    Great work!

BHP scuttled as we voted for and stated in that thread i stated "Scuttle BHP for a Booming SP"

Now we just need the booming SP and an offtake buyer with rising NP.

interesting that no new DFS on W to BSwan has been announced, $4.05 AISC was in August 2014 on the back of higher AUS$, higher oilP, higher dieselP, higher transport & mining staff costs, as seen with AGO recently, mining costs have dropped some 30% since then. Mining contractors are desperate for work to stave off insolvency, perfect timing.

Hey i got these calls right again! BHP to be scuttled, 3 mine operation restart in 1 go, LJ to go first, W to Bswan to be fast tracked, NP to rebound up from 5.70.

My next predictions
    - LT Offtake signed with Tsingshan, Jinchuan or Glencore
    - funding of $20M plus $20M credit line
    - WA govt approval of BSwan done early
    - Bswan recommissioning started already
    - higher grade drill results for LJ & W G shoot out soon
    - DFS for W to BSwan shows $3.30 AISC forget $4.05 stated in 2014
    - SP to return to 20c-30c range preBHP deal

W to BSwan is now the most profitable operation. AF & the FMG old boys will LOVE this annoucement, the board caved in to AFs demands looks like, he will be grinning ear to ear, lie we are, this means that POS is an indpt producer and will not rely in any way on bullyboy BHP. Thise 2 mills at BSwan & LJ are our saviour.

Expect a hive of action now as they get ready to turn the turnkeys on Bswan & LJ. NP rising as Stevenson predicting. Its all loolking good,

now we need that SP to boooooommmmmm back to that pre-BHP deal range 20c-30c where it ought to have been all along since October. Buyers are back loooks like, barely anyone selling at 17.0c, wow.

BOOOM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $44.42K 10.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 35438671 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 11634354 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.