CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 10,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Hey Diesel,
    my take on this quoted sentence is that -
    AISC are well below $4.05USlb more like $3.30 as i have calculated since December, they are reworking the DFS right now with the cheaper transport/miner/diesel costs and lower AUS$ (back in August AUS$ was at 93c not 76c now), 10,000T ni conc ~1MT ore from W to Bswan is a great start larger than MCR and close to PAN but small compared to the 2.2MT pa Bswan mill capacity, its not even 45% of its capacity.

Even using 4.05 v 6.02 NP today with no 20% cut out of offtake costs for BHP, thats a 40-50% profit margin, if it drops to 3.30 as i calculated, thats at 60% profit margin way higher than LJ of 10-20%.

W to Bswan is being fast tracked for good reason, its highly profitable, we have known W was profitable since 1969 and W to Bswan was profitable since 2014 with the DFS.

CUB & Ichi were dead wrong, no dead cat bounce, its a bounce off the floor pattern now headed back to 20c-30c.

If they announce offtake deals and higher grade W & LJ ore thats been worked on since Novembers AGM then watch out it may overshoot.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.