CVF 0.00% 2.1¢ contrarian value fund limited

Ann: Approval from ASX to de-list, page-14

1. 5,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 400
    @Whistler10, thank you also for your contribution, homework and contact with Emma.
    I sold at 37.5 cents, not because I was chasing early money, but because I couldn’t work out why others were paying what I thought was an inflated price, what they hoped to achieve, and, that the maths didn’t stack up. Sara Meehan had a good point and was right to be confused that the prices being paid. Sometimes you’re right with your punt, and sometimes not. My disappointment with the GVF “arrangement” was that although I couldn’t see exactly what Miles had to gain, I respect his integrity and I thought what he was attempting, would have been good for all SH. I am out at about 1-2 cents above cost and of course we have been getting a reasonable and regular dividend in the meantime. I am also a SH in ALF and I am far more critical of the “claytons” management of ALF and their similar proposal to wind up and take a management fee for their poor performance over the last 4 years. In both cases, I would have preferred an efficient and profitable LIC, but although I haven’t got anything in mind, I’m sure I’ll find something. PS. I’m looking at PAC, which I think has similarities to PNI. Best Wishes. PJ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.