ASN 11.1% 12.0¢ anson resources limited

Hey mate - your comment about “enough juice in the water to meet...

1. 1,025 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Hey mate - your comment about “enough juice in the water to meet the offtake agreement” - remember that we don’t yet have an offtake agreement for green river brine. The offtake was for Paradox.
    we need to get the official assays back first then we can calculate what resource we have at Green river. You are on the right track but remember once we have a resource for GR we can then look at production rates and offtakes whereas that has already been done at Paradox. (Albeit 4kt of off take so far for 13kt potential production)

I’m personally hoping for a ppm of around the 150 mark as we have thicker horizons at GR it should give us an equal or greater resource than PB given the higher volume of brine.

Remember we are actually further advanced at PB but awaiting permits whereas GR has the permits (due to private land) but no defined resource yet. Once the permits come through for PB we should see more off takes and deals done to commence construction with GR rapidly catching up.

Phew - I’m getting a bit frothy thinking about 2 plants running - makes me dizzy lol

Have a great week all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
-0.015(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $154.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 11.8¢ $563.9K 4.472M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 622958 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 127119 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.