CYP 0.00% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Ann: Approval of Clinical Trial of CYP-001 in Kidney Transplant, page-5

1. 7,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6626
    Wow,

The usual CYP bashers didn't come in as usual to criticize what is unequivocally good news. Another funded trial formally approved, and with one of Europe's leading academic establishments around stem cells.

Lets have a little look at LUMC. In 2011, LUMC it was the first university to have a facility for growing induced pluripotent stem cells, and it has "a very extensive Good Manufacturing Practice facility for the production of stem cells for therapeutic applications". I am teaching people to suck eggs of course. Investors who don't spend all day bashing others on Hot Copper will know that Leiden has a long history in the treatment of blood cell cancers and its the one area, contrary to popular opinion, that the FDA has granted stem cells based therapy approvals. And that a recent injection of cash to the Leiden University Medical Center (LUMC) (and the Danstem Institute from the University of Copenhagen and the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute in Melbourne) of 300 million euros from the Novo Nordisk foundation, means these guys have state of art facilities to match their proven research experience in the field.

Seriously, the markets (i.e. investors) are so dumb sometimes. CYP is cashed up, has research grants and funded trials to boot, one of which is phase III and nearing full recruitment.

The vast majority of investors selling here are doing so at a loss. Nothing like snatching defeat from the pending jaws of victory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.0¢ $16.2K 58.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4807 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 5602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.