IDC 0.00% 0.0¢ indochine mining limited

Ann: Approval of Deed of Company Arrangement (DOCA), page-12

1. 9,236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi 5speed

May I ask where did you get that address from? According to the info provided by the Administrators, their address is...........

Kandahar Holdings Pty Ltd, ACN 605 383 828 of 39 Richardson Street, West Perth WA 6005 (Proponent).

If you do a google search on 39 Richardson Street, West Perth, WA you come up with several tenants there - one of them is Mendelawitz Morton - a West Perth, WA Law Firm Mark Mendelawitz is a partner there - and Cleveland Mining is also registered at that address. Cleveland's MD is David Mendelawitz and the following is his CV...

David Mendelawitz - Managing Director

David Mendelawitz has extensive international experience in exploration, mining and commerce. His most recent role prior to founding Cleveland was as Head of Business Improvement at Fortescue Metals Group Ltd., in which he drove projects in iron ore exploration, project construction, mine and infrastructure optimisation and expansion planning.

During his 5 ½ years at Fortescue, David was initially the Exploration Manager for Eastern Tenements, overseeing field works which were part of the delineation of 2.8 billion tonnes of iron ore in 1 year. He then became the Registered Manager of Mining during the trial mining operations as part of the $140 million feasibility study conducted over the project.

Mr Mendelawitz has a track-record for success both as a geologist and in the corporate aspects of large minerals projects.

Mr Mendelawitz has extensive experience in the underground and open pit mining and exploration across Australia, Papua New Guinea and the USA.

Mr Mendelawitz was a founding director of venture capital and business advisory firm M Capital.

http://clevelandmining.com.au/board-of-directors/

May not have anything to do with Kandahar but one would think that Rodan would need someone with running an ASX listed company on board. Does he have the the experience himself, or is he more into just the drilling side?

Food for thought.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.