BRU 0.00% 8.7¢ buru energy limited

Look Noonkanbah mob has retained strong links to the land, it...

1. 6,650 Posts.
    Look Noonkanbah mob has retained strong links to the land, it was these guys who rebelled against the Western Mining drilling for oil in late 70 and 80's.

But the years haven't been kind to them, look at the photos of those protesters , they are all thin and fit.

Now look at the state of the people on the recent video, some thin, most over (very) weight.

To be honest I don't know what to do, we have mobs living on government hand out for generations and they still going down the plug hole.

Everyone mentions this issue and that problem, we have huge numbers of government, lawyers and other people/business making money suppling services to these mobs. And in all my visits to these outlying towns, they are still all dumps and huge self harm rates

No one living in any major Australia city would live like these guys.

Meanwhile the native title laws mean that the mobs need to remain in this awful situation so to be able to claim native access/extraction right fees and make up jobs such as what BURU trying to do.

Remember these guys being employed on the whole have zero education, zero jobs and there best job prospect is driving a piece of earthmoving gear.

That's just terrible after 40 plus years on government support.

So BURI helping but it's like a finger in the dam.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.6¢ $38.43K 443.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169435 8.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 430473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.