TYX 16.7% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

Ann: Approval of Major Port Infrastructure Facili, page-3

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    re: Ann: Approval of Major Port Infrastructur... I think this is another example of Co. trying to be less definitive in it's announcements, the timing of this conservative change coincides with new management appointments.

A huge and warranted complaint by posters has been around the over optimism in IF's releases. I welcome this conservative change with open arms (whilst harboring the frustration in the inevitable delays it has brought into light).

If this is the new management coming through, then bravo. We've said before, tell it straight and we'll cop it, it's the sugar coated BS that continually falls short that infuriates us.

I kind of freaked out when I read that the floating harbour has been relegated from "We're geniuses who are going to set the bulk exporting world on fire" to "We'll continue our analysis of the most viable export options". I'd much prefer realism erring on conservationism, than IF's continued pre coital ejaculation that he seems to suffer so severely from. He's in the pub telling us of his glorious conquests when in reality he's only just been granted license to take her blouse off.

Welcome to the harsh but respected world of reality Ian, you might not like the air here, but let's hope the share holders do.

Respected posters have said it for awhile now, let's expect export by xmas at best, I won't be surprised in the least if we run over that deadline, but at least it's closer to reality.

Was it Rumsfeld or Chaney that bamboozled us with "knowing what we don't know..." or something like that? We can't continue to make excuses for IFE's management re external delays, a project manager needs to build some fat in to allow for the unknowns - be they known unknowns or unknown unknowns - alright now I'm taking the pi55 a little bit.

Merry xmas fellow holders!!

IFE will probably be one of the ASX's best performers from October to Jan 2013 - bouncing off August lows in the 50's up through $1 into the new year? Maybe. You just never know with this little sucker. IFE's report card "Has potential, just needs to apply himself better".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $16.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $3.36K 651.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 12815740 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3844022 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.