RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Maximum 5,000 ongoing from a prior announcement. We don't...

1. 198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 83
    Maximum 5,000 ongoing from a prior announcement. We don't actually want to grow to quickly to a point where we can't meet prescriptions. Steady strong growth up to our maximum and when Malta comes, we will be ready to boom. Price point is obviously strong, hence the growing prescriptions and customer base in a very short time, but not to a point that it is unsustainable. We did a good job aligning our distributors across our targeted regions, which means, like Ireland, as soon as we have approval we have immediate access to clients. Another strong announcement. Unfortunately, the sector is in tough position right now. It's not just MXC, and posters claiming that the SP is purely MXC's fault are misguided. As mentioned, look at CAN, AC8, BOT, AGH; it is industry wide. Investors need to determine for themselves if they believe in the outlook of the sector. I personally do and see the future growing demand, and we are well positioned and undervalued. I agree that revenue will be the key factor for turning the SP around and this will evidently be in the next few quarters as our growth continues. Looking forward to it. Investing at this stage at this end of the market is always a risk, but for me, the signs are looking very positive. No debt, recent oversubscribed cash raise, actually very low cash burn compared to others, and most importantly actual Pharma revenue - which puts us ahead of most of our competitors. And the downrampers saying we aren't competitively priced have failed to provide multiple alternatives specifically targeting the conditions we are and their prices. In my opinion, we certainly don't need to cut the cost. Growth has been superb since entering the market with our products only a few months ago. Nonsensical to cut our margins.
    Last edited by ashc15: 03/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.0¢ $15.14K 53.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 73 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 3187 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.