IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

...not much as usual although possible the negative share price...

1. 287 Posts.
    ...not much as usual although possible the negative share price overnight suggests that games (interest) is at play.

Just to put a bit of perspective on this, last year I lost a great mate to melanoma. At first he responded well to Keytruda (mono therapy) and went into complete remission. After a few months it suddenly stopped working. With the. Approach taken in this study there's a good chance his body would have had that little extra bit of help that was needed to fight the disease.

When reading these announcements it's very easy to dismiss them and say "Show me the money" but when you see the devastating effects of melanoma first hand you get a much keener perspective of this huge announcement with all its potential.

Re-read the snippet below and have a good think about its true meaning.

Interim data results from the first patient cohort released in December 2016 indicate IMP321 at the 1mg dose level is safe and well tolerated. Out of the six patients in the first cohort (all with suboptimal response to KEYTRUDA® monotherapy) two patients had a partial or complete radiological tumour response according to immune related response criteria (irRC).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $7.278M 23.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 53192 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 41048 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.