BCI 1.89% 27.0¢ bci minerals limited

Yes @mansell57 nice work by the company to get things to this...

1. 3,026 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 645
    Yes @mansell57 nice work by the company to get things to this stage, problems and issues aside.

I went to dinner last night with some friends, who are also BCI holders and raised a glass to BCI in praise for their achievements this week.

I also made a toast to Alwyn Vorster (AV), the 'first South African' wink.png and former MD of BCI. Hopefully he also had a great sense of pride this week on hearing the news of approvals and the progress made at Mardie.

It was AV's vision in purchasing the Mardie tenements all those years ago (mid 2016 from memory, not long after he started) for a song, and his subsequent restructuring of the company that laid the groundwork for what is happening today.

So, cheers to you AV wink.png . We will always remember you!!!!

And yes, congrate's to all the long term holders in particular - I'm sure we are about to see, over the next few years, the benefits of "extreme patience".

By the way, your post prompted me to do some 'historic checking' and my first successful 'trade' in IOH (later purchased by BCI) was in Nov 2005....!!! wink.png

"Good things come to those who wait"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $778.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 26.5¢ $149.3K 557.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 131617 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 75453 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.