RCE 3.36% 57.5¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

I wasn't going to reply to your nonsensical post, as I have...

1. 262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268

I wasn't going to reply to your nonsensical post, as I have better things to do, but then I thought why not.

Just wanted to put you in the picture. RCE has been a life changer for my family and I. I have been with this company since the inception (IPO @ 20c) and I have sold 75% of my holdings from around .80c all the way to $1.65 and still holding 180,000 shares. Do your math's!

@zecs, Well, on the flipside, I hardly think you will be kissing Rykster's arse when the shareprice hits 1c!.... What a foolish and ignorant statement to make!

If you knew me, you certainly would know, I don't kiss arse.....but I have kicked a few in my time! And if it does go all the way down to 1c it will join an elite group (over 90%) of speculative stocks that Fail....that's the stock market for you. (it will not happen)

@zecs, I think it is absolutely fair game to hold CEOs accountable, particularly when they underperform and they are overpaid.

Yes, I agree its fair to hold CEO's accountable....but again you would be a fool not to know that most if not all CEO's that manage speculative stocks are overpaid and most underperform! Thats why over 90% of speculative stocks Fail.

As I stated before, only cretins that have invested their hard earned money would bad mouth the company and CEO.

PS: RCE the company is still sitting on 3 bags!!! I think doing better than most speculative stocks? And I don't believe you are a holder of this company, so off to ignore you go. Feel free to respond.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
-0.020(3.36%)
Mkt cap ! $117.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.5¢ 58.0¢ 57.5¢ $13.44K 23.37K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 143 57.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
58.0¢ 4749 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.