EGR 0.00% 12.5¢ ecograf limited

Ann: Approval Update for Construction of HFfree BAM Facility, page-52

1. 1,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    What I find interesting regarding the company not updating shareholders enough is the fact that this year alone we have had more announcements re progress or the general state of play than ANY of our peers.Still not the ones we all want though. I think the main reason for our angst at the so called lack of information is the potential material information lurking in the back ground that may be reliant on approval of Kwinnana first and Epanko second. Once these two items are ticked off i would expect pretty significant news flow Andrew , even if it is progress updates and milestone achievments at Kwinnana.
    Personally i want all developments in the pipeline to run smooth and fast once given the green light. If this means a delay at this end of the cycle then so be it.Cross all of those Ts and dot all those I's .There is a pretty significant amount of participants working for the company now, they are not just sitting around all day playing cards guys. By the way, the video presentation was shmick, very classy and proffessional. World class facility. It would be interesting to see what Chinese BAM facilities look like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $5.302K 42.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 130562 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 58067 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.