FFG 10.0% 0.9¢ fatfish group limited

Huh, agree also. Here are again and we are not alone as global...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    • Huh, agree also. Here are again and we are not alone as global confusion surrounds us. Can’t say I haven’t been here before but it will pass - not all shares are the same. Some have financial backing and this one has $A27mil in iCandy shares alone and add if you can all the wealth of the other 39 companies at various stages of growth and development you have the market cap covered/ It is not blackjack it is growth and the group is handling it all financially without a whimper. It’s just that there are days likr these and there is a form of maliaise around. We’ll get over it

• Spare a thought for Elon Musk his market value dropped $34 billion last week because interest rates might rise 0.25% in march. Get over it. It was bound to happen in US pretty soon. Ours end of year. Anyway US markets back up today and we move forward with stand out undervalued shares like FFG. When they go down this quick are bound to go up again pretty soon. I think FFG has a stronger holding now as the mud in the water clears and reality kicks in. Many shares went down on low volumes so move up would not surprise soon.

• I’m in for the ride and I feel pretty confident. Good luck all.

Well said.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.