ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    EIDL is up to $2m Loan on commercial terms. $10k refers to a non-repayable cash boost at the time of applying (come on you can see this as well as I can from the website).

Confirmed EN1 applied same time as applied for PP. Well before cut-off and conversion to focus on Ag. https://*********.com.au/engagebdr-secures-stimulus-funding-maintains-revenue-growth/. All Ted has done today is point out there is potential news today on this and from what I understand from other forums applications are in processing, being approved on drip-feed.

If ~$1-2m EIDL comes good and second PP is approved, with May looking good and with H2 in prospect EN1 may very well make this mystical $20-25m we've pretty much coalesced around over the last few days. By my calcs we are already at ~$8m YTD and looking at potential ~$11-12m H1. I also agree with Laz's note that under current opex scenario $25m is well more than is needed.

Lets see if EIDL comes through and we make a decent H1 then commercial loans and refinancing are a possibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.