CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

EIDL is up to $2m Loan on commercial terms. $10k refers to a...

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    EIDL is up to $2m Loan on commercial terms. $10k refers to a non-repayable cash boost at the time of applying (come on you can see this as well as I can from the website).

Confirmed EN1 applied same time as applied for PP. Well before cut-off and conversion to focus on Ag. https://*********.com.au/engagebdr-secures-stimulus-funding-maintains-revenue-growth/. All Ted has done today is point out there is potential news today on this and from what I understand from other forums applications are in processing, being approved on drip-feed.

If ~$1-2m EIDL comes good and second PP is approved, with May looking good and with H2 in prospect EN1 may very well make this mystical $20-25m we've pretty much coalesced around over the last few days. By my calcs we are already at ~$8m YTD and looking at potential ~$11-12m H1. I also agree with Laz's note that under current opex scenario $25m is well more than is needed.

Lets see if EIDL comes through and we make a decent H1 then commercial loans and refinancing are a possibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.