CTV 0.00% 0.8¢ colortv limited

Sal you are just wrong. Just accept that you are not an...

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Sal
    you are just wrong. Just accept that you are not an accountant and dont understand accountancy. Shares issues have no impact on profit and loss

And this statement Any person with a passing acquaintance with accounting wouldn't touch this company with a 10 foot pole IMO.

I suspect you are 100% wrong here also. Those with an accounting background can see the real value here. Owning this company is all about revenue growth and gross profit margin

It's looking forward a year or 2 as to where revenue can grow too.
    Gross profit margin is also just as important if not more. The company reports 41% with the cavet that there will be upward adjustment to this number. So what is the real GP margin 45,50. I dont know and I will only get the real number at the end of August when the half year is reported and even then I will need at least another half year to become comfortable in making a estimate. So at this stage we are using 40% but there is a lot of potential upside in the GP Margin if it turn out to be significantly higher

If revenue continues to grow year on year then eventually the cash operating margin will become sufficient to fund working capital and eventually meet any debt repayments.

Right now though revenue has taken a big hit from COVID-19 and it remains to be seen how long it will take to get back to 2M plus numbers.

Todays announcement basically just say that April revenue is most likely the lowest number we will get this year but it's still a long way from 2M so there is a significant Gap which has to be funded through PPP, a new loan, a second round of PPP or further equity raises. I suspect we will be hanging on to our cash in the short term

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.