WAM 0.31% $1.61 wam capital limited

The way i look at the situation is that i have very little...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    The way i look at the situation is that i have very little experience picking suitable investments so i buy WAM or another managed fund where these more experienced investors do the work for me. The problem of course is that even the best investor gets it wrong from time to time and the investment world is a very unpredictable place so even a seemingly sound investment can go through periods of poor performance. Some of the Wilson funds are invested in the smaller end of the market so they are much more volatile than the big end of town. This has its positives in that there is a lot more room for growth but the down side is they fall a lot further and harder than high cap stocks in a downturn. I find it disappointing that the Wilson team have not done better over the last couple of years but some of the funds have recovered better than others. The best way i have found to trade these is to watch the NAB and dividend profits reserve and when they trade well below Net assets and have a decent profit reserve there is opportunity. otherwise i have just been stuck with them waiting to get out.... and of course you are still getting good dividends while in Jail.
    Of course DYOR and have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
-0.005(0.31%)
Mkt cap ! $1.792B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.62 $1.61 $1.232M 762.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 60657 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 208791 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.