WAM 1.69% $1.50 wam capital limited

Ann: April 2024 Investment Update, page-67

1. 4,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    @TheCapatilist. Cap, this is the SECOND bloody time Ive written this as HC has lately had a habit of "disposing of" my post (site error) before I have completed it. Iv sent in a complaint about this and hope its not happening to others. I have responded to other posts of yours, and after 3 dropouts, i have unfortunately given up ! Its a pity that our communication is so public.
    I am an investor in the listed LSF run by Mark Landau and Raffie Lam. if you look at their Directors interests, you will see that they have significant skin in the game and have been insightful and successful over a number of years. it is one stock where id be happy to leave money with them for 5 years and not worry about its safety or rate of return. Thay have recently opened to the public, a listed version of their international fund L1IF... thats L (one) IF IF for international fund. Thay have recently had a video presentation giving potential investors more info. L1IF cant be found on HC, and i have put in a request for that to happen too ! If you go to the L1IF site and go to buy shares, you may find an anomaly, that being no sellers. Conversely, there may b no buyers when you want to sell. This is not entirely accurate as Macquarie stand behind L1IF as a quasi "clearing house" and will buy and sell units even tho there don't appear to be another willing party. I think they are priced at a bit over $5 and I have 2K of them. my intent is to add over time. LSF personnel are extremely smart operators and I have personally confirmed this both previously in ph conversations and reports and just recently when I queried this so called lack of buyers and sellers, (by phone) before investing. So LSF, L1IF as in listed equities. LSF is international LS = Long short L1IF - International Fund .. both funds have international stocks.. whatever is the best stock is in the fund. I havent drilled down to see what the significant difference is between the funds. Comprehensive monthly co announcements which also focus on future trends, and best performers and why ! The other manager is Auscap which focusses on Aust equities and has a fantastic multi year performance. Tim focusses on EPS growth as one of his key metrics. Go to the Auscap website and listen to his latest presentation of only a few days ago. He speaks about key stocks and why he likes them but does so off the top of his head, without having to refer to an autocue ! , thats the sort of manager I want and I intend to put about $20K in two lots into his long short fund. i have used several of his metrics (and I think I have listed them above) with success. if you do ring Auscap and speak with Lauren, tell her you are after a copy of Tims 2022 end of year newsletter to investors, it gives a detailed analysis of JBH and gives a demo of how even tho the SP bounces around, an ever increasing EPS growth is a good indicator of a successful business. you can tell her that PJ has been communicating with her and currently has an application in. Sorry, I cant supply pers details. To summarise, I personally would have absolutely no hesitation of investing (and have) in L1IFI, and adding more, and also investing at least $20K plus with Tim in Auscap. Hope this helps. PS Have you heard of" Stonks up", a share and investing forum ?
    Last edited by peejay2: 18/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.025(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.670B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.48 $1.51 $1.48 $2.076M 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12408 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 64502 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.