WAM 1.01% $1.48 wam capital limited

Ann: April 2024 Investment Update, page-94

1. 714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Look it's up to individual and how they manage their funds. I don't see reason to sell WAM as long as they pay dividends and when they stop then is the time to think but again it could be too late at that time but that is the risk I take and comfortable with it.

Another situation I would sell WAM today, if my principal is recovered from dividend paid to date (it hasn't happened) and I really don't see any future with underlying assets. currently they do have some good mid cap and small cap on the books so instead of me trying to buy those let them be part of my portfolio through WAM.

I am not under delusion that WAM will recover so not holding it with a hope to recover completely, but only to take dividend as long as it last and then think about it. Obviously, if management change then it would be best for everyone including Geoff W who has probably 100 times more money invested in the fund then myself.

Hence, I do ask people to keep doing emails to WAM and keep rejecting remuneration report & reselection of direction in AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.48
Change
-0.015(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.642B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.50 $1.48 $1.527M 1.027M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 84103 $1.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.48 12411 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.