AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

So many different opinions and agenda's here.getting exciting-...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    So many different opinions and agenda's here.

getting exciting- AUL look to be increasing production through better understanding of deposit and improving the mining process by adding new equiptment......

they still working out the kinks before they run at full production in order to make absolutely sure they will be profitable- smart.

results show increased production each month which means they making huge improvements....

gold is one variable which we cannot control but there is a 50% chance gold goes higher which will support the AUL SP.

i am excited for the may production to see of there are more production improvements.
    i am excited for Rod JORC / updates as this has a huge potential imo...

it looks to me like the SP is being held down----- could the big boys be wanting a CR???
    lots of things going on....i hold strong and hope for the half cent " sellers" to be taken out- mine to be in full production and profitable and finally a share that trades freely and trends higher...

i want to buy more but the lack of mgt meeting their deadlines is making me a bit more conservative. I will wait and buy more when the half cent gets taken out...
    i assume the SP will have a big jump if/ when that happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.