WGX 3.32% $2.18 westgold resources limited.

Ann: April Corporate Update, page-23

1. 2,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    I can't help but laugh.

I can see the original running car for sale with a years supply of gas thrown in the deal in the car yard.
    .Pay and drive off.useful from day one with a 12 month sweetener.

Are Your trying to tell me it's all still great?
    The same car isn't running at the moment but hey we have discovered gas underneath it and all you need is to get it out stick it in and then you will have a running car.
    There is just so much gas down there,believe me,
    my mate told me so.
    You know,That guy who created NST over 6 years that you as an early NST shareholder said you have never heard of.
    Also you have found maybe some gas 120k away you can do the same with it.
    Dont know how long it will take to fill the tank with enough gas or even if there is enough for a years running or the economics of extracting it,or how long that will take, but I am waiting for you to buy it all.
    It does now however come with.a rather small mileage charge,but don't worry it's not payable until the car moves.The value of gas has gone up and it's only a small percentage.

Now your papers worth a bit more you can maybe afford to do a paper swap you say.

IMHO All I see is Disallowed on offer and as leagleagle says "it's a gonna."
    I have a Nigerian cousin by the way who just needs a small sum of money to pay a lawyer to access kazillions if you want a cut.

All said in jest of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.18
Change
0.070(3.32%)
Mkt cap ! $1.032B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.20 $2.12 $8.145M 3.753M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6935 $2.16

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.18 28028 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.17
  Change
0.070 ( 3.36 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.14 $2.20 $2.12 775023
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
WGX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.