OAK 1.45% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Ann: April Investor Presentation-XPE.AX, page-34

1. 736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    It's not a bad thing that the timelines have moved out, it shows a rationalisation of the current circumstances. What it further indicates is that timelines that may have been planned are now a reflection of commercial reality, something that is very acceptable to recognize. For them to gain a truer sense of it and reflect it in the update indicates integrity in the management and further that there is people on the ground getting things done.

As an investor in early stage companies, knowing that management is transitioning their awareness from planning outcomes and then providing timely guidance with the commercial reality in achieving those outcomes provides significant comfort that things are getting done.

I will be surprised if this company jumps up all of a sudden like some people anticipate, but i bet you can be sure when it goes through its volume and passes 4c, 5c and so on it is not going back. Design and development is already done.. huge milestone.. i've jumped in because from here on in it is all about manufacturing and implementation.. 6 - 12 months is no time at all when investing so we are at an extremely good point in this businesses life cycle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.