ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3888
    1. Market Depth buyers twice as sellers - haven't seen that for a very long time
    2.Hardly any sellers placed orders - can't remember to have ever seen that few sell orders

Of course, that can change in a blink of an eye but it looks that our CR participants either have finished or stopped off-loading and as I have pointed out here over the past 18 month - it is the holders who determine the sp, not the buyers. If nobody sells low buyers will step up. BTW, thanks to the guy who sold them me for 2.2c the other day at the open.

Options are already priced in into stated market cap on HC. Independent who converts them - it is extra cash for LPE and if converted they will hardly sell them lower than 2.5c. We survived 289m CR shares, we will easily absorb less than 100m converted options or 35m escrowed shares in January'18.

As long as LPE is performing well there is no reason for concerns, the sp will adjust to the reported profits and we all know there are gazillions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ guaranteed as long as there is a need for e-power in QLD. Anyone having doubts ? Just imagine the swearing when there is a power cut, you could hear me from miles away, LOL.

Even the Young-Brothers ( ACDC ) new already in the 70's about LPE when they wrote the famous song "LPE"   

LPE's mighty and got huge strength,
    It's wanted by all men
    ASX' best performing stock - understand,
    So lock in your orders, lock in your buys
    unlock your money, don't ask your wives,
    LPE is the talk of the town,
    don't you mess around

LPE - your dynamite
    LPE- you'll win the power fight
    LPE - you're a power load
    LPE - watch the sp explode

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 13.0¢ $55 424

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 511814 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 36465 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.