WMG 4.44% 23.5¢ western mines group ltd

Ann: Aqua Regia Testwork Confirms Nickel Sulphide Association, page-60

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Morning WMG holders,

WMG announcement of 6th April is important step forward in terms of potential economics of Mulga. Important discussion especially when a certain poster is trying to down ramp. To me, only true statement by him/her is " I am not a geologist but I do understand drilling results" - is this not laughable?

I went back and re - read the WMG announcement of the 6th April re aqua regia digest testing. While I respect some of the more knowledgeable but anonymous mining gurus here on HC, I always ask the question myself, why should anyone believe and have confidence on the anonymous posters here re this aqua regia test results over what the company has released to ASX?

What is aqua regia? Thanks ChatGPT!!

"Aqua regia digest testing, also known as aqua regia digestion, is a common analytical technique used in mining and mineral processing to determine the concentrations of various elements present in a sample. The technique involves the use of aqua regia, a highly corrosive mixture of concentrated nitric acid (HNO3) and hydrochloric acid (HCl), which is capable of dissolving a wide range of metals and minerals."

"By performing aqua regia digest testing, mining companies can gain insights into the mineral composition of their samples and evaluate the potential economic value of the deposit."

Now lets see what WMG MD said of these results >>

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5282/5282067-19e9955a41a2795bed953f8c73689fd5.jpg

While further drilling is required, management is oozing with confidence of Mulga potential.

Hope this confidence turn to reality soon!

Bring on more drilling results to release THE Mulga monster!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $20.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $6.101K 25.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54750 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 14000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.