1CG 12.5% 0.7¢ one click group limited

yeh the 250K was mine, like I said all along in other posts it...

1. 766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    yeh the 250K was mine, like I said all along in other posts it was worth a small punt that’s it, I’m lucky that was all as well, there was a period there for a few weeks where there were no buyers even at .001c. I like to manage risk and enter into stocks at stages so as not to burn myself, I buy a small parcel watch it, if it gains a little traction I average back in as volume and notoriety take hold wait for it to move if it’s being pumped or charts show an uptrend coming then sell for a profit, I was prepared to buy a couple mill shares as I averaged in but nothing ever moved this stock it just kept going backwards.

In the case of uuv it was ann after ann of just bad news cap raise after cap raise for really small amounts of cash but mass dilution selling under 0.001 at 0.0008 like you have to be kidding right? Essentially this just says to me the owners are just using this dog as a catalyst to fund a nice life style and have no respect for the company, at least sell at 0.001 or 2 but nope, shows how much faith they have in their own business.

Even after news that they sold more drones to the army the bloody share price went down? Lmao. I mean I held on for like 6 months as I said it was never a long term hold for me it was going to be a “sell the news” type deal and as it moved up I’d buy another parcel as traction started but literally nothing ever happened. I walked with a small loss but I will literally make that small loss back on a single trade that’s being pumped in the DT thread if I was bothered hahaha.

Anyway I’m not going to rag on this stock and be a sour puss about it, it is what it is and life goes on I’m just happy to walk away with a small loss and not be stuck holding a brick.

I wish anyone that continues to hold all the best and do hope for your guys sake it does move one day before going belly up if it ever came to that.

all the best.
    Last edited by A57RO: 06/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1CG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.817M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $21.4K 3.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3484138 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1551396 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ 200000
Last updated 10.46am 03/05/2024 ?
1CG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.