MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Sentiment is changing. A recent review of fuel prices and where...

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Sentiment is changing. A recent review of fuel prices and where it might end up is going make the ev take up so much faster.
    The consumer and the investor is either already there or emerging. Specifically for MNS there are some really substantial wins to come in the next 6 months that will then be compounded by (in a good way) the Townsville site going thru the local hoops to production.

My point is ev is going to happen. It needs support but I reckon it needs only modest government touches.
    Because our elected officials have dilly dallied on the industrial and domestic energy supplies for so long it's now vital that they focus on and waste money there to eventually come to an expensive and overdue solution.
    it's now key to political survival which we all should know is more important than a viable environment we can actually live in.

Commercial quantities of battery production is what I need to see. But I understand the extensive permit process and redevelopment of site at Endcott has to go thru the process. For me MNS was never a short term hold.
    Good things to come I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.