DEG 1.05% $1.17 de grey mining limited

thanks man for understanding issue while most herd here just...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    thanks man for understanding issue while most herd here just doing "meee-eeeeeeeee"
    i meaning that we are still discredited and strong undervalued by fundamentals if just to apply Malina itself,but who makes such analyses and who really put light on real things up until all managements and banks bag holders packed with shares?My old school teach me divide shares outstanding by gold ounces in price minus extracting costs,so with all this we should be fundamentally in 3-4$ range including dilution/no future one and any 1mln oz found would add 50% in value SP,but things is not going straight in line and all this Hemi could be same as last 5 years:exploring more in 1mln oz and diluting by 50% ,finding another 2mln oz and issuing shares for "reward" at 20c prices(another dilution)....this is crocks management and my hopes only into this DGO guy with his greed in 16%(i guess he opened his DGO near us just to purchase all DeGrey or at list to make good money on it,which he personally already did,while Lill and his professors team crocks interesting only in packing own pockets),i guess with DEG shares in pocket this DGO guy will make some progress and value for us,its all about his greed and faith vs CEO Lill,as he has some control in his voting,generally most australian corporate is corrupted ill with enriching itself vs shareholders which is big difference with US/Canadian stocks on average

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.17
Change
-0.013(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $2.852B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.20 $1.21 $1.17 $2.375M 1.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 100061 $1.17

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.18 119150 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.25am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.