VRS 7.32% 4.4¢ veris limited

Apparently Queensland surveying is going great and NSW and VIC...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1711
    Apparently Queensland surveying is going great and NSW and VIC have a lot to learn from the cane toads. Unless they put the dates of signing on the announcements we don't know if they are new contracts. A better announcement would be more inclusive of the contract information. Also if we wrote of the goodwill on surveying one would have to assume that we will make nothing from surveying. Surely the long running and substantial contracts have an on-going intrinsic value over the years of the contract, that will produce a net profit for the company. Surely this means surveying must have some goodwill value. Half yearly due next week will be telling. I get the impression the Board aren't happy with the current share price, and the past two announcements of contracts have been an effort to lift the price. However they need to upskill the workforce across all functions in the states of NSW and Vic. so staff understand the importance of running a profitable and productive business, and the Board itself needs to upskill in investor relations and corporate responsibility given we were told at the end of Q1 that they had rectified the poor gross margin of 7%. Years ago I stood in an AGM of a company working on a 7% gross and stated no company could survive on that. I was laughed at. The company has taken five years to get it's gross margin to 23% and looks like returning it's first ever net profit for a FY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.003(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $22.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.4¢ $785 17.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 811487 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.54pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.