AR3 0.00% 10.5¢ australian rare earths limited

Looking at this exciting development again – Burra is...

1. 1,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2628

Looking at this exciting development again – Burra is key!

Australia's first mining boom was triggered by the discovery of the Burra monster mine. Today, Burra is still incredibly under explored, meaning that the geology has not been fully understood. As a result, the source of the copper has never been discovered, despite the fact that one should theoretically exist.

Heathgate Resources used to employ some of the AR3 team. So, as the Ann states they are utilising their knowledge and expertise of the Four Mile uranium deposit. My understanding dates back to the 'Paralana Mineral System' of the North Flinders Ranges which was first identified by Vic Bogacz of Marathon Resources. He thought that the PMS was most likely the origin of the uranium deposits at Beverley and Four Mile; that is, the uranium is enriched by the paramagnetic oxidation states or systems, perhaps located at the Mount Painter or Mount Gee domain, this then reacts with the rocks and springs to create a trickle down affect that accumulates and settles in the Lake Eyre basin. Forming a classic uranium roll front mineralisation.

Therefore, could it be that a parallel system is in place to result in a similar series of events at Overland? If so, Burra which is on the Adelaide Geosyncline could be a logical source of supply and judging by the map we are on the right side of it.

Furthermore, I believe Boss Energy will likely begin their drilling campaign soon because they acquired their tenure about a year ago and would have made significant progress by now. So, any sign of achievement will be encouraging for us.

Looking forward to the next steps.

AIMO, DYOR, GLTA(patient)H
    Last edited by Mallyrock: 03/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR3 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.3¢ $5.532K 52.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 301574 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 23917 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ 41098
Last updated 14.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
AR3 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.