AR9 1.28% 7.7¢ archtis limited

There are around ten good researchers on this, most info is...

1. 3,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    There are around ten good researchers on this, most info is public domain such as LinkedIn posts from companies, partners, aukus, Archtis, defence us uk au , look at who likes who’s content from within industry and more from government. All looks plausible from webinar information and other asx rare announcements.

it is either we are on the right horse or we been reading with rose coloured glasses, I bought in on the first contract with the attorney generals department, I thought that governmental uptake would be far greater and faster than what has transpired, many a time it has tested me to the brink of selling out as many other have also indicated, due to pure frustration of being hopefully on the cusp of greatness or we are going to crash and burn. I have had many big wins over the years but have also been caught up with the typical market BS, got out from many a tall tale over the years, but this one “ in my opinion” is the meat and potatoes stock albeit taking forever to gain critical mass that translates to a rising share price, I just feel it in my bones that to sell now would have me kicking my own arse down the track. It’s slow, it’s painful, it’s secretive, it’s a bastard but if I am right it will move up on just one of the many POCS underway.
    Last edited by Tumby: 19/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.7¢ $5.562K 72.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 167209 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 73879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.