AR9 1.28% 7.7¢ archtis limited

I put this as a reply on another thread but it is more...

1. 3,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    I put this as a reply on another thread but it is more appropriate on this one.

Have you had a chance to review the latest information at
    https://www.archtis.com/australian-cyber-security-strategy-six-cyber-shields/ It appears that there is a substantial investment in cybersecurity, and I'm curious to know the specific allocation toward Archtis. Additionally, is there any update on the proof of concept with KPMG – is it still ongoing?The current communication lacks depth and substance, particularly in relation to industry news. It's crucial for the company to refine its approach to news dissemination and emphasize how these developments contribute to financial growth. Without comprehensive updates, investors may assume the worst and lose confidence. This sentiment can permeate the business landscape, creating doubt among potential customers.To mitigate these concerns, the board should articulate a robust long-term strategy that demonstrates the company's capacity for sustained delivery and stability. While the management team may be aware of these initiatives, it's essential to convey this information convincingly to investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.7¢ $5.562K 72.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 167209 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 73879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.