AR9 5.00% 7.6¢ archtis limited

Ann: AR9 Included on GSA Federal Supply Schedule 70, page-14

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    go visit the Z1p forums and you’ll see what agenda is. No one can answer that question. The few positives to take is they are expanding globally, building their revenue streams outside of purely government and into the private sector. They have partnerships with some very large companies, the best being Microsoft.

the negatives, they seem to be slow moving, the big contracts are far and few in between. They are building their ARR steadily to meet revenue but the cost to do so is high. They are using consultants which charge more than a normal salary. As time goes on these wage costs will reduce as the economy normalizes.

Technically speaking the chart shows we are still in a downtrend, there hasn’t been a substantial catalyst to break through it. The pump in 2020 was spurred on by Tyson and wasn’t indicative of the true value of the stock. The stuff ups with cleansing notices hurt the company more. Overall, they have been better and working on that aspect. It will be a long hold as they build their revenue streams but I believe it will be worth it. Some directors buying on the market would really show that Daniel isn’t just all talk when he is laughing saying the “stock is really cheap”.

It Would be nice to see some solid Green Day’s but given the macro environment I wouldn’t expect anything until inflation peaks, Ukraine issues settle and the interest rate increase are more clear. All IMO and most likely wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.