AR9 3.90% 8.0¢ archtis limited

Great point with respect to legislation forcing enterprise to...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    Great point with respect to legislation forcing enterprise to decide to protect themselves (effectively insure themselves) pay the ransomeware or somehow get themselves back online. Though I'd like to see the economics make the case for cyber security and AR9.

The $11M paid by JBS obviously would not be the amount the attack actually cost the company (no production for ~1 week, worldwide). DL has stated that the average cost of each cyber attack is $277k every 10mins in Australia (likely increasing).

For the private sector to really take up cyber protection, in my view I'd like to see cyber companies address one of the questions I've been asking myself since my first deep dive- how do you know you are protected?

Without a metric to understand how the protection is operating (i.e. how many genuine attacks above and beyond perimeter protection have we resisted) it's difficult to understand the value cyber security adds, especially if you've never been shutdown like JBS and understand the true cost of the attack (and future attacks).

I'm with you re: LG, I think the private sector take-up will surprise however I'd really like to see AR9 push the business case via the economics.

All in good time....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.003(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $23.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $5.025K 62.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31645 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 37500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.