AR9 3.80% 7.6¢ archtis limited

I am still in two minds about buying more shares, to make a...

1. 3,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    I am still in two minds about buying more shares, to make a worthwhile difference I would have to buy up to 4 million on market but it’s not available and thus buying a few hundred thousand will not make a huge percentage difference to my multi million shares holding, I know it sounds funny but it’s like filling your petrol tank and adding a teaspoon more fuel as a top up. In the mean time I hope that the financial projections play out as indicated via financials and the never ending pipeline, to top up I need a monster of a reason to go the hog, currently what seems good on paper does not really cement my confidence at this point in time, maybe when this company gets to a $50M market cap based on actuals then I am sure it will be at $100m at som e point and see investment houses step up. That old saying, “Trust but Verify” is playing in the background, but I am still cautious about the macro environment for the share market.its all about being in it to win it, losing substantial capital, and all the other things that can happen that are not in the companies or the markets control. Either way the future is not set, sometimes you bet on black and it comes up red, sometimes you split and it comes up green and not in a good way. Just remember the Chairman popped in $100,000 above 20 cents, Kurt put his business in for a valuation of 30 cents, these are smart people, so are we at the right valuation or has the macro events stifled the company or is this the night before the inevitable sunrise? As an investor I am hungry for a feed of information as to see if I increase my holding or sit on the sidelines, please do not give me a reason to sell, give me a reason to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.003(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $21.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ $33.68K 441.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73551 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 125563 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.