AR9 5.00% 7.6¢ archtis limited

Ann: AR9 to Present at Henslow Defence and Security Conference, page-147

1. 3,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 598
    I reevaluated what has been said, mainly in the rare ASX released material, listed to key webinar info from the company, extracted more circumstantial information from each, drew out a time line, loaded in the data and and predicted a logical timeline of POC’s being converted. The following is my intuition as to the state of play, sometimes you will have to look at the Archtis website, have a look at the addition of a NATO logo, it’s not there for good looks, a busy company does not have time to babysit share holders, but by just going back over the available information there is multi millions worth of pipeline, these POC’s are complicated but they are monster dollar endeavours that will eventually come to fruition, anything connected to government is slow, but from having my own business that was contracted to government in the past, one thing is for sure, they pay eventually. We went over the top 50, there is no big seller except for retail, all positions are staying the same or increasing, thus the only ones selling are because of need the money or impatience. From my research they are growing the business, cyber incidents keep on happening and thus the work is not about to dry up but with increased cyber attack sophistication the companies products will be sought after as it is as far as I can tell one of the top notch solutions out there with Kojensi and followed by NC-protect. My gut feel is that ADF is not far away, things happening with BAE , things happening with Microsoft and USG. There is plenty that we do not know about due to the nature of the business, I bought more shares the other day as the sp is way too low considering a common renewal can be 25% of the current market cap. I’m not going to go over every partnership, sales collaboration or the likes of NATO but it’s all there on the company website, you just need to work out what it means and why it’s there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.004(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.6¢ $19.93K 252.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39527 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 24240 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.