AR9 1.32% 7.7¢ archtis limited

Ann: AR9 to Present at Henslow Defence and Security Conference, page-278

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 123
    These hacks/business opportunities seem to be more related to enterprise data bases rather than obtaining documentation.

From my understanding of Arcthis both Kojensi and NC protect documentation within Sharepoint, Teams and other equivalent document systems.

In most businesses i know of there is a lot of other more fruitful areas to hack than document management namely;

• Financial Systems
    • Purchasing systems
    • Customer data bases
    • Control and SCADA systems

From my understanding the archtis products do not protect these types of enterprise data bases from hacking and protection is more around network, cloud and password protection/two factor authenticators etc.

The Kojensi and NC products relate more to microsoft suite and protecting documentation via attribute based controls. This area is a bit more niche and definitely applicable for defense and probably for other companies with key IP stored within documentation rather than enterprise databases.

Happy for someone to correct me if the Archtis products do work across enterprise databases but my understanding to date is this is why the products are more niche to certain sectors such as defense. The sector that i work in if they hacked documents then its not a great deal or loss however to access corporate databases or control systems well that is another case entirely. As such cyber security focus is more around these data bases rather than document protection. Each industry is different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $22.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $14.84K 192.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68602 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 3333 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.