AR9 0.00% 8.0¢ archtis limited

SaaS As defence and various governmet departments have Kojensi...

1. 3,856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 597
    SaaS As defence and various governmet departments have Kojensi embedded into their systems it is only logical that licenses will be paid, what are they going to do? Not pay? So logically we as in the company should see some license money roll into the coffers, will this be announced to market? probably not but we will see it in the financials. This next one is interesting, is there a "Chinese wall" between the Australian operations and the US operations? I know, its a bad choice of words saying Chinese wall. But the US are so secretive and then so are the Australian gov and defence, what are the levels of security clearances for both AU and the US employees, does Kurt oversee all US ops and Daniel all AU ops? Now riddle me this Batman, what if the AU and US guys are working on various pitches and sales and the US not know what the AU is doing and vice versa? Anything may arise left of field at any time and even then it may only show up on the accounts. Even so, we were informed its all happening and the Government are the snail pace payers but departments always deplete the finances by end of June so not to allocated reduced funding, so any day now the SaaS payments should go through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.3¢ 8.0¢ $31.70K 387.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 453649 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.