AR9 1.20% 8.4¢ archtis limited

Good morning Cyber Diaper A typical lovely comment from yourself...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    Good morning Cyber Diaper

A typical lovely comment from yourself

How about u get back into the closet ..... and keep counting the petty cash .

LOL

just fyi ..... my opinion is as valid as any ones .... and I'll post what I like ...when I feel like it but you keep posting the micro detail its always interesting to read , even though jaded with an overtone of fear & skeptism

we need limp biscuits turkeys like you .......as thats what makes for an interesting forum & your input is welcome always

Come to think of it my opinion is probably more valid than yours ...as stock prices ( not withstanding macro sentiments etc ) are usually based on forward projections on income & earnings .

Its quite conceivable that the market could attribute quite a high PE to AR9 ..... once they break into positive cash flow and profits .

I wouldn't call my comments "up Ramping " .... some might . Yourself included ...however you appear to be a serial pessimist , so thats understandable how you might take that view

Incidentally what do think the revenue will be for the current quarter & what's your "considered projection " for the 2025 FYI coming up ?

take it easy champ

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.