AR9 1.30% 7.8¢ archtis limited

Good morning Cyber Diaper A typical lovely comment from yourself...

1. 5,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1772
    Good morning Cyber Diaper

A typical lovely comment from yourself

How about u get back into the closet ..... and keep counting the petty cash .

LOL

just fyi ..... my opinion is as valid as any ones .... and I'll post what I like ...when I feel like it but you keep posting the micro detail its always interesting to read , even though jaded with an overtone of fear & skeptism

we need limp biscuits turkeys like you .......as thats what makes for an interesting forum & your input is welcome always

Come to think of it my opinion is probably more valid than yours ...as stock prices ( not withstanding macro sentiments etc ) are usually based on forward projections on income & earnings .

Its quite conceivable that the market could attribute quite a high PE to AR9 ..... once they break into positive cash flow and profits .

I wouldn't call my comments "up Ramping " .... some might . Yourself included ...however you appear to be a serial pessimist , so thats understandable how you might take that view

Incidentally what do think the revenue will be for the current quarter & what's your "considered projection " for the 2025 FYI coming up ?

take it easy champ

LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.