ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Since Aprils inclusion to the All Ords the volumes been heavy,...

1. 2,747 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 947
    Since Aprils inclusion to the All Ords the volumes been heavy, we've had a substantial lift in trades, volume etc. and sp.

The instos/funds associated with its inclusion are continually trading ARU which is great for the most part. The way they turn and churn to suit an overall ploy via algorithms is hard to track and can turn in an instant. They do also halt upswings when necessary in order to see out there own in-house accumulation or vice versa of course when markets are red.

In any event, with one Offtake now publicly in play for a third of production, quite obviously there is either one big Offtake or several smaller Offtakes left to be announced Q2/Q3. So my take is there will be some nice little accumulation plays going on behind the scenes to sure up some rather wealthy clients/funds.

Add to the mixture news on the funding front with a hefty chance of a strategic partner, then you feel it's going to heat up somewhat in the fight for shares south of 50c.

Will certainly be interesting come December 2022 and taking a look back at what played out over the year should they hit FID as scheduled.

Yesterdays announcement not only generated momentum but brought that end line of FID that much closer. That battle under 50c will be more so a battle for $1 is my take.

Till then let the usual asx games play out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $410.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.