ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Arafura Launches A$20m placement and A$10m SPP, page-91

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    What a rollercoaster of a ride ARU has been in 2023.

From it's glorious peak of 70 cents, down to a terrifying bottom (hopefully bottom) of 15.5 cents.

It's evident this tragic fall from grace has forced many of us to spiral into a mental oblivion, but now, more than ever before is the time to stay resilient and focused on the fundementals of the project, or sell and run for the hills.

Not financial advice, but I know I don't want to miss out on this project, and Gina wants it all to herself, so badly she was willing to pay a premium of more than 100% current share price.

The disaster aside (unexpected capital raise), ARU is apparently 3 months away from Contractual Close, but, don't be surprised if it gets extended by another 3 months, because certain deals have not been finalised. Regardless, the show must go on, management need their hands on every cent they can get, as the project schedule MUST meet deadlines. Remember, we have to deliver to the current binding agreements by no later than 2027, if not, the whole project will fall apart.

I distinctly remember when PLS went from $1.20 to $0.35, and then a capital raise was announced at $0.30 for $200M+, so they could buy their neighbours who went under, you can imagine the horror and betrayal of sharholders, doing the typical ranting and raving, tantrums for days. Fast forwrad 5 years later and it's a 10B+ market cap monster.

So back to ARU, this is the make it or break it point. Will it all dissolve into a puff of smoke? Or will we make it across the finish line? Well, the world wants the product, and Gina wants to be part of the REE story.

Check this article out, it has some value to us shareholders:
    https://www.northernminer.com/commentary/follow-the-money-trail-to-critical-metals/1003860909/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.