ARU 0.00% 19.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Ann: Arafura Launches A$20m placement and A$10m SPP, page-92

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    Sure, I'm being a little cheeky. But I see the two as different beasts with the only comparison being the sector. All of the licensing and regulatory hurdles have been overcome by ARU, no question there. ARR is an American company with completely different values than any Aussie REE hopeful or producer like Lynas. It truly is peerless and has the backing of DOD and DOE and has the backing of more than 10 research institutions working on their ore because of its unique nature and ease of processing developing revolutionary bio-mining (engineered bacteria and enzyme processes) and is the largest known deposit of NdPr on the planet. It's an allenite hard rock deposit that is also the only known that is akin to a clay in terms of ease of processing. No cracking and no kilns. 87% of waste material is removed from WHIMS process alone and Halleck Creek likely hosts upwards of 10Mt NdPr currently known to have about 2.5Mt which has negligible thorium and uranium levels so no nuclear regulatory licence hurdles to overcome, and will enter production in four years or less. Clients, off take agreements are non issues. Capex and Opex will undercut the entire industry model when thinking about viability and profitability of REE producers. Updated JORC in Q1 and PEA. It's strategically located in the US, anyone watched the Aussie pump 60 mins Iluka "military" bs story, knows, full well when china cuts the world off from REEs could start a war against china and the world brining civilisation to its knees being unable to function without REEs, or Chinas stated goal of taking Taiwan this decade, causing the same reaction. Then, any Aussie producer will be dead in the water in the eyes of the world's largest economy and second largest economy interns of need of REEs. Literally dead in the water china will sink any tanker trying to supply anyone with critical minerals. I'm only an investor in the REE space because of politics, and ARR is the ultimate political play in a guaranteed good way. 9.9/10 companies will fail long term, including Lynas. Run the numbers on ARR's already JORC 1.43Bt resource and the upcoming JORC which will come in at 2.5Mt NdPrO and you get a resource valued 3x global GDP. Other projects all within the US too with a massive scandium deposit. ARU, Lynas, MEI, and all others dealing in light rare earths will be sunk by the scale and strategic location of ARR. It's about to be listed on NASDAQ and delist of the ASX. Concerted effort to keep its SP suppressed just like all publicly listed REE companies are by the CCP, plays favourably into buying into ARU, ARR, Lynas, MEI, MP all of them. Hence, why I've bought into ARU hoping to make 20% or the high chance of a take over offer at it's current MC. ARR if you want to invest in the future has the sheer size and scale and fingers in different strategies pies and partnerships and dwarfing MC of the top 10 lithium producers with change. The whole REE sector is incredibly misunderstood and not sexy for retail and institutional investors, why is MEI worth more than ARU? It's not because of the CR. It's all about the strategy and poor management. It won't ever be a producer period. It's a pure short term trade with some pocket change value thats why I've invested. Fundamentally ARU is ripe for a takeover while ARR couldn't be taken over due to the ownership structure and LT vision. I don't see ARU listing on NASDAQ or addressing the needs of retail investors to maintain a hostile takeover. It's just one of many crumbs with some value, but it's a rudderless company. So it begs the question if anyones been holding this for years or a decade or more and is a retail investor, WTF are you doing? You're loosing out, I didn't intend on pumping ARR I've acquired a significant % of the company and continue to accumulate and don't complain about the SP manipulation as the falling AUD/USD will stabilise indefinitely below 50c on the dollar and the SP and MC listing on NASDAQ early next year doubles the amount I will make in the long term as well, and the aforementioned pure scale of Halleck Creek worth more than 3x global GDP means American Rare Earths will be setting the market prices of NdPr by end of decade. What's a fire cracker 99% of REE hopefuls and producers to an atom bomb ARR? YOU WANTED CROSS SELLING YOU GOT IT! I MERELY WAS CURIOS AS A HOLDER OF ARU WITH NO SENTIMENT WHAT THE DEAL IS AND WHY THIS HAD BEEN DRAGGING ON AD INFINITUM. I see value in the short term in ARU to make a quick buck thats all, was hoping someone could provide a counterweight to my thoughts, instead I gave you exactly what you didn't want and "cross sold as you put it" when my intentions weren't that. My first post I was upfront about being on the ARR train and left it at that and merely said I saw short term value in ARU hence my buy in @17c and I expect to buy more sub 13c if/when SP goes there. Perhaps I should hedge and short ARU if this is the mentality of the thread, spiteful and unhelpful emotional posters who've continuously lost battle after battle over more than a decade to prop up life style directors and management that's led to disaster and ARU being taken over by Lynas. What a steal all that effort done by ARU over the years for a cheap buy out and win for Lynas or someone with the pocket change to buy out ARU and take it private and make it a successful producer! The world needs all REE companies to succeed but most won't and this has historically been proven true time and time again. Prove me wrong ARU management/BOD or the HC pumpers and doomers! I have an interest in short term SP profit or a buyout, provide reason for sentiment and I'll be able to change my sentiment
    Last edited by TheAlpha1: 16/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $450.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.0¢ $534.1K 2.745M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 631081 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.5¢ 91095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.