ARU 13.2% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

@SharesdudeThere is no pill in life for that question. You’re...

1. 2,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1638
    @Sharesdude

There is no pill in life for that question.

You’re not asking for much? Think what you’re asking because if that answer was known, Not only would Gina put the house on it, but we all would. Your questions are getting a little open ended and unrealistic now. Bordering on antagonistic.

You may not have been around finance much in your life, so I will give you the benefit of the doubt here. But, If you think 4 governments, 9 lenders, circa 50 other indirect parties that complete DD and the like waste their hours in every day for the last 18 years just to trick you. Then I will hand in my license for finance. Processes and negotiations are not governed by time, but by the outcome. One thing we can know is that the debt process that has been vet by 9 lenders is the most rigorous. Equity negotiations, time wasting is running through boards and their financial departments, and they need to see the debt component is complete. For ARU, that box is checked.

There comes a time when you have to believe, have faith or simply move on. You have asked this question in about twenty different ways over the past 24 hours alone.

This is investing, and sometimes you simply will not have all the answers, and that’s just how it is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $381.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.808M 16.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 2992134 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1169481 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.