ARU 13.2% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

Perhaps I miswrote the question. I'm not asking for someone to...

1. 908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    Perhaps I miswrote the question. I'm not asking for someone to give me a definitive answer as to when they expect FID to be completed. I'm trying to understand how long one would consider too long before the risk of delay starts becoming a problem.

I've touched on this answer in a previous post, with what I believe to be a positive outcome, but the purpose of a forum is to gauge other people's thoughts and ideas. If no one wants to answer it, no dramas.

You have all been here longer than I have, in 1997 I was collecting Pokémon cards. Point is, I'm trying to lean on your expertise to engage in discussion. I may have to reiterate that I am a holder, so please don't misinterpret my intentions here.

A few posters have provided some good information about the risks this business has, and I think it's healthy to continue the conversation. I've also given my opinion on other topics over the last few months, touching on both positives and negatives.

I'm not implying that management is out to trick people, that would be childish. Perhaps the way they worded both announcements regarding FID by end of 2024 in the Quarterly report followed by FID potentially mid 2025 in the CR report, was simply down to poor wording on their end or they simply missed it.

However, it's on them to ensure consistency in their decisions so they don't get misinterpreted. That's on them and I think it's only fair to call it out.
    Last edited by Sharesdude: Today, 06:56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.025(13.2%)
Mkt cap ! $381.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $2.808M 16.50M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
81 2992134 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1169481 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.